Careers at Radamec
Posted on 6th September 2018 at 10:52
- Embedded C programming
- Analogue and digital hardware design knowledge
- Documentation skills
- GUI design and development
- Interpersonal skills, interacting with colleagues and customers
- Maintaining and developing existing products
- Supporting all aspects of new product design and development process
- Writing documentation for existing and new products (e.g. specifications, user manuals etc.)
- Electronic hardware design, including component selection, schematic capture, PCB layout
- Software development, including embedded firmware and Windows applications
- Assist the management of version control tools
- Assisting Service Team with fault diagnosis
- PLC programming
- Windows GUI programming in C#
- Full driving license
- Work with service team to support customers in the field.
Radamec Control Systems Ltd is a well-established Newbury based business.
We specialise in the design, manufacturer and support of marine control and monitoring solutions as well as VOSA compliant emissions testing instruments.
Radamec engineers are targeted to develop the next generation of integrated marine control products and to exploit opportunities in the environmental market.
We are seeking a recent graduate to strengthen our engineering team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with good academic results and sound knowledge and interest in electronic engineering. Excellent problem-solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Working within a small engineering team, responsibilities will include development on new and existing products, taking in electronics hardware and software design. Furthermore, there will be opportunities to support the service department on site to gain hands on experience of our products in service.
Tagged as: Vacancy
Share this post: